The soaring Garuda of peacekeeping
The creation of a peacekeeping center in Bogor, West Java has become a symbol of Indonesia’s pride over its contribution to Peacekeeping Operations (PKO). But how far have we actually come and where are we headed?
Peacekeeping, by UN definition, is a technique designed to preserve peace, however fragile, where fighting has been halted, and to assist in implementing agreements achieved by...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework