The soaring Garuda of peacekeeping
The creation of a peacekeeping center in Bogor, West Java has become a symbol of Indonesia’s pride over its contribution to Peacekeeping Operations (PKO). But how far have we actually come and where are we headed?
Peacekeeping, by UN definition, is a technique designed to preserve peace, however fragile, where fighting has been halted, and to assist in implementing agreements achieved by...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste