WIKA consortium wins $183m contract from Chevron
The Jakarta Post
A consortium led by publicly-listed PT Wijaya Karya (WIKA) has won a US$182.98 million engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract from the nation’s largest crude oil largest producer, PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia.
The consortium, comprising WIKA, PT Inwha Indonesia and PT Singgar Mulia, will work on the North Duri Development (NDD) area 13, which is part of Chevron’s Duri ...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Deputy police chief dies in N. Sumatra speedboat accident