WIKA consortium wins $183m contract from Chevron
The Jakarta Post
A consortium led by publicly-listed PT Wijaya Karya (WIKA) has won a US$182.98 million engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract from the nation’s largest crude oil largest producer, PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia.
The consortium, comprising WIKA, PT Inwha Indonesia and PT Singgar Mulia, will work on the North Duri Development (NDD) area 13, which is part of Chevron’s Duri ...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul