WIKA consortium wins $183m contract from Chevron
The Jakarta Post
A consortium led by publicly-listed PT Wijaya Karya (WIKA) has won a US$182.98 million engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract from the nation’s largest crude oil largest producer, PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia.
The consortium, comprising WIKA, PT Inwha Indonesia and PT Singgar Mulia, will work on the North Duri Development (NDD) area 13, which is part of Chevron’s Duri ...
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Auction lowered price of industrial sugar, Trade Ministry says
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Quake causes minor damage at airport, Depok City Hall