Bakrie Sumatra sets 60% revenue growth target
The Jakarta Post
PT Bakrie Sumatra Plantation (UNSP) says it expects to generate Rp 7 trillion (US$742 million) in revenue this year, a potential 60 percent increase over last year, on the back of its oleochemical business.
Newly appointed president director Bambang Aria Wisena said on Thursday in Jakarta that out of the total sales target, around Rp 3 trillion, or 42.86 percent, was expected from sales of ...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Government to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape