Bakrie Sumatra sets 60% revenue growth target
The Jakarta Post
PT Bakrie Sumatra Plantation (UNSP) says it expects to generate Rp 7 trillion (US$742 million) in revenue this year, a potential 60 percent increase over last year, on the back of its oleochemical business.
Newly appointed president director Bambang Aria Wisena said on Thursday in Jakarta that out of the total sales target, around Rp 3 trillion, or 42.86 percent, was expected from sales of ...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018