Bakrie Sumatra sets 60% revenue growth target
The Jakarta Post
PT Bakrie Sumatra Plantation (UNSP) says it expects to generate Rp 7 trillion (US$742 million) in revenue this year, a potential 60 percent increase over last year, on the back of its oleochemical business.
Newly appointed president director Bambang Aria Wisena said on Thursday in Jakarta that out of the total sales target, around Rp 3 trillion, or 42.86 percent, was expected from sales of ...
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin
- Indonesia eyes 3 percent inflation rate in 2020