Bakrie Sumatra sets 60% revenue growth target
The Jakarta Post
PT Bakrie Sumatra Plantation (UNSP) says it expects to generate Rp 7 trillion (US$742 million) in revenue this year, a potential 60 percent increase over last year, on the back of its oleochemical business.
Newly appointed president director Bambang Aria Wisena said on Thursday in Jakarta that out of the total sales target, around Rp 3 trillion, or 42.86 percent, was expected from sales of ...
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- PAN to withdraw from KPK inquiry committee
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Freeport yet to extend operating permit: Ministry