Bakrie Sumatra sets 60% revenue growth target
The Jakarta Post
PT Bakrie Sumatra Plantation (UNSP) says it expects to generate Rp 7 trillion (US$742 million) in revenue this year, a potential 60 percent increase over last year, on the back of its oleochemical business.
Newly appointed president director Bambang Aria Wisena said on Thursday in Jakarta that out of the total sales target, around Rp 3 trillion, or 42.86 percent, was expected from sales of ...
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- The Pirate Bay mined cryptocurrency by ‘borrowing’ visitors’ CPU
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships