Make optimism your company’s business force multiplier
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars,” said Oscar Wilde. Indeed, with the economies of several countries already in the gutter — or close to it — there is much cause to be pessimistic.
Economic growth in major zones like Europe and US is anemic to say the least, and sharply slowing in emerging powerhouses like the BRICS. Embarrassing corporate scandals...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade