Make optimism your company’s business force multiplier
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars,” said Oscar Wilde. Indeed, with the economies of several countries already in the gutter — or close to it — there is much cause to be pessimistic.
Economic growth in major zones like Europe and US is anemic to say the least, and sharply slowing in emerging powerhouses like the BRICS. Embarrassing corporate scandals...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested