RI housing price index among the best in Asia Pacific
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia remains the star performer in Southeast Asia on property performance due to stable price growth in almost all segments of the housing market, according a survey conducted by property consultancy Knight Frank
The survey indicated that Indonesia’s housing price index rose 3.4 percent year-on-year (yoy) and 0.8 percent quarter-on-quarter (q-o-q), and was ranked sixth, coming in beh...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror