RI housing price index among the best in Asia Pacific
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia remains the star performer in Southeast Asia on property performance due to stable price growth in almost all segments of the housing market, according a survey conducted by property consultancy Knight Frank
The survey indicated that Indonesia’s housing price index rose 3.4 percent year-on-year (yoy) and 0.8 percent quarter-on-quarter (q-o-q), and was ranked sixth, coming in beh...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Indonesia gaming industry has great economic potential: Industry group
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment