Premium prices for certified CPO can reach $50 per ton
The Jakarta Post
Palm oil producers can derive a wide array of direct economic benefits, including premium prices, improved market access and favorable consideration for loans, upon obtaining sustainable certification, a recent study shows.
World Wildlife Fund (WWF) Indonesia deputy director for market transformation, Irwan Gunawan, said Tuesday that palm oil firms that were already certified by the multi-s...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs