Premium prices for certified CPO can reach $50 per ton
The Jakarta Post
Palm oil producers can derive a wide array of direct economic benefits, including premium prices, improved market access and favorable consideration for loans, upon obtaining sustainable certification, a recent study shows.
World Wildlife Fund (WWF) Indonesia deputy director for market transformation, Irwan Gunawan, said Tuesday that palm oil firms that were already certified by the multi-s...
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Seoul unveils city’s first highway-turned-park
- EDITORIAL: When Jokowi goes vlogging