Premium prices for certified CPO can reach $50 per ton
The Jakarta Post
Palm oil producers can derive a wide array of direct economic benefits, including premium prices, improved market access and favorable consideration for loans, upon obtaining sustainable certification, a recent study shows.
World Wildlife Fund (WWF) Indonesia deputy director for market transformation, Irwan Gunawan, said Tuesday that palm oil firms that were already certified by the multi-s...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad