Premium prices for certified CPO can reach $50 per ton
The Jakarta Post
Palm oil producers can derive a wide array of direct economic benefits, including premium prices, improved market access and favorable consideration for loans, upon obtaining sustainable certification, a recent study shows.
World Wildlife Fund (WWF) Indonesia deputy director for market transformation, Irwan Gunawan, said Tuesday that palm oil firms that were already certified by the multi-s...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence