Bangka Belitung in fight against malaria
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Living in an endemic malaria region, Elda, 25, is cautious every time she gets a fever.
Two days ago, she went to a community health center near her home in Batu Belubang village, Pangkalan Baru, in the regency of Bangka Tengah as she was suffering a fever together with a headache and nausea.
Sitting in front of the laboratory at the Benteng community health center, Elda could not h...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices