Bangka Belitung in fight against malaria
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Living in an endemic malaria region, Elda, 25, is cautious every time she gets a fever.
Two days ago, she went to a community health center near her home in Batu Belubang village, Pangkalan Baru, in the regency of Bangka Tengah as she was suffering a fever together with a headache and nausea.
Sitting in front of the laboratory at the Benteng community health center, Elda could not h...
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Canadian killed, American wounded in Mexico shooting
- Pilgrims descend on Mecca for 'smart haj'
- Chinese plane slides off Manila airport runway in heavy rain
- Yazidi 'ex-sex slave' trapped both in Iraq and in German exile
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world