Teachers want competence tests ended
The Jakarta Post
Teachers’ organizations have called on the Education and Culture Ministry to cancel the nationwide teachers’ competence test (UKG), saying the test was poorly implemented and the results would not reflect the actual quality of teachers around the country.
Retno Listyarti, chair of the Jakarta Teachers Discussion Forum (FSGI), said it was unlikely that the test, which comprised multiple-...
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Residents in eastern Depok to have new hospital
- Modern public library prepared for East Jakarta