Teachers want competence tests ended
The Jakarta Post
Teachers’ organizations have called on the Education and Culture Ministry to cancel the nationwide teachers’ competence test (UKG), saying the test was poorly implemented and the results would not reflect the actual quality of teachers around the country.
Retno Listyarti, chair of the Jakarta Teachers Discussion Forum (FSGI), said it was unlikely that the test, which comprised multiple-...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined