Executive Column: Indonesia’s palm oil industry must focus on sustainability: Cargill
The Jakarta Post
Angeline Ooi: (Courtesy of Cargill)As the chief executive officer of the Singapore-based Cargill Tropical Palm Holdings Pte. Ltd., Angeline Ooi is in charge of the company that owns 70,000 hectares of palm plantations in South Sumatra and West Kalimantan. She recently talked with The Jakarta Post’s Amahl S. Azwar over her business venture in the country, saying that Indonesia still had a room fo...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Bogor Botanical Gardens holds waste festival