Logistics agency to control more commodities
The Jakarta Post
Susilo Bambang Yuhoyono: JP/Ricky YudhistiraPresident Susilo Bambang Yu-dhoyono said on Monday that the government would allow the State Logistics Agency (Bulog) to control the price of commodities other than rice.
“I have made my decision, Bulog will be revitalized. We will give it concrete functions so that it can carry out its duty as a price stabilizer,” Yudhoyono said after a limit...
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- One-fuel price policy to be implemented in more regions