Logistics agency to control more commodities
The Jakarta Post
Susilo Bambang Yuhoyono: JP/Ricky YudhistiraPresident Susilo Bambang Yu-dhoyono said on Monday that the government would allow the State Logistics Agency (Bulog) to control the price of commodities other than rice.
“I have made my decision, Bulog will be revitalized. We will give it concrete functions so that it can carry out its duty as a price stabilizer,” Yudhoyono said after a limit...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Urban problems worsening this year: LBH Jakarta
- Most pumps work well, says agency on Jakarta's recent floods
- Nobel prize winner's book turned down by 19 publishers