Logistics agency to control more commodities
The Jakarta Post
Susilo Bambang Yuhoyono: JP/Ricky YudhistiraPresident Susilo Bambang Yu-dhoyono said on Monday that the government would allow the State Logistics Agency (Bulog) to control the price of commodities other than rice.
“I have made my decision, Bulog will be revitalized. We will give it concrete functions so that it can carry out its duty as a price stabilizer,” Yudhoyono said after a limit...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses