Logistics agency to control more commodities
The Jakarta Post
Susilo Bambang Yuhoyono: JP/Ricky YudhistiraPresident Susilo Bambang Yu-dhoyono said on Monday that the government would allow the State Logistics Agency (Bulog) to control the price of commodities other than rice.
“I have made my decision, Bulog will be revitalized. We will give it concrete functions so that it can carry out its duty as a price stabilizer,” Yudhoyono said after a limit...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event