AirAsia opens regional HQ in Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
The world’s largest low-cost carrier AirAsia officially opened the company’s regional headquarters in Jakarta on Tuesday as part of the airline’s program to further spread its wings in Southeast Asia.
AirAsia Group’s CEO Tony Fernandes said in Jakarta the AirAsia ASEAN regional office would help the airline to better prepare itself for the implementation of the ASEAN Open Sky polic...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- West Kalimantan authorities uncover new drug smuggling technique
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Parking attendants, city officers arrested for allegedly collecting illegal levies