AirAsia opens regional HQ in Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
The world’s largest low-cost carrier AirAsia officially opened the company’s regional headquarters in Jakarta on Tuesday as part of the airline’s program to further spread its wings in Southeast Asia.
AirAsia Group’s CEO Tony Fernandes said in Jakarta the AirAsia ASEAN regional office would help the airline to better prepare itself for the implementation of the ASEAN Open Sky polic...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value