AirAsia opens regional HQ in Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
The world’s largest low-cost carrier AirAsia officially opened the company’s regional headquarters in Jakarta on Tuesday as part of the airline’s program to further spread its wings in Southeast Asia.
AirAsia Group’s CEO Tony Fernandes said in Jakarta the AirAsia ASEAN regional office would help the airline to better prepare itself for the implementation of the ASEAN Open Sky polic...
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography