Antam seeks $650 million to finance SGA project
The Jakarta Post
State mining company PT Aneka Tambang (Antam) says it is looking for around US$650 million in bank loans to finance part of the construction of a smelter-grade alumina (SGA) plant in Mempawah, West Kalimantan.
Antam president director Alwin Syah Lubis said in Jakarta on Thursday that the firm and partner Hangzhou Jinjiang of China would need at least $1 billion to finance the project, 65 pe...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- British actor Fiennes given Serbian passport