Antam seeks $650 million to finance SGA project
The Jakarta Post
State mining company PT Aneka Tambang (Antam) says it is looking for around US$650 million in bank loans to finance part of the construction of a smelter-grade alumina (SGA) plant in Mempawah, West Kalimantan.
Antam president director Alwin Syah Lubis said in Jakarta on Thursday that the firm and partner Hangzhou Jinjiang of China would need at least $1 billion to finance the project, 65 pe...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park