Antam seeks $650 million to finance SGA project
The Jakarta Post
State mining company PT Aneka Tambang (Antam) says it is looking for around US$650 million in bank loans to finance part of the construction of a smelter-grade alumina (SGA) plant in Mempawah, West Kalimantan.
Antam president director Alwin Syah Lubis said in Jakarta on Thursday that the firm and partner Hangzhou Jinjiang of China would need at least $1 billion to finance the project, 65 pe...
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment
- Modern public library prepared for East Jakarta