Antam seeks $650 million to finance SGA project
The Jakarta Post
State mining company PT Aneka Tambang (Antam) says it is looking for around US$650 million in bank loans to finance part of the construction of a smelter-grade alumina (SGA) plant in Mempawah, West Kalimantan.
Antam president director Alwin Syah Lubis said in Jakarta on Thursday that the firm and partner Hangzhou Jinjiang of China would need at least $1 billion to finance the project, 65 pe...
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Trump wants to dominate space, Moon and Mars