Antam seeks $650 million to finance SGA project
The Jakarta Post
State mining company PT Aneka Tambang (Antam) says it is looking for around US$650 million in bank loans to finance part of the construction of a smelter-grade alumina (SGA) plant in Mempawah, West Kalimantan.
Antam president director Alwin Syah Lubis said in Jakarta on Thursday that the firm and partner Hangzhou Jinjiang of China would need at least $1 billion to finance the project, 65 pe...
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- PBB, PKPI ineligible for 2019 elections: KPU