Antam seeks $650 million to finance SGA project
The Jakarta Post
State mining company PT Aneka Tambang (Antam) says it is looking for around US$650 million in bank loans to finance part of the construction of a smelter-grade alumina (SGA) plant in Mempawah, West Kalimantan.
Antam president director Alwin Syah Lubis said in Jakarta on Thursday that the firm and partner Hangzhou Jinjiang of China would need at least $1 billion to finance the project, 65 pe...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities