Antam seeks $650 million to finance SGA project
The Jakarta Post
State mining company PT Aneka Tambang (Antam) says it is looking for around US$650 million in bank loans to finance part of the construction of a smelter-grade alumina (SGA) plant in Mempawah, West Kalimantan.
Antam president director Alwin Syah Lubis said in Jakarta on Thursday that the firm and partner Hangzhou Jinjiang of China would need at least $1 billion to finance the project, 65 pe...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- France begins voting in presidential poll amid high security
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Indonesian students win top honors at science competition in Germany