Antam seeks $650 million to finance SGA project
The Jakarta Post
State mining company PT Aneka Tambang (Antam) says it is looking for around US$650 million in bank loans to finance part of the construction of a smelter-grade alumina (SGA) plant in Mempawah, West Kalimantan.
Antam president director Alwin Syah Lubis said in Jakarta on Thursday that the firm and partner Hangzhou Jinjiang of China would need at least $1 billion to finance the project, 65 pe...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s working visit budget skyrockets