Antam seeks $650 million to finance SGA project
The Jakarta Post
State mining company PT Aneka Tambang (Antam) says it is looking for around US$650 million in bank loans to finance part of the construction of a smelter-grade alumina (SGA) plant in Mempawah, West Kalimantan.
Antam president director Alwin Syah Lubis said in Jakarta on Thursday that the firm and partner Hangzhou Jinjiang of China would need at least $1 billion to finance the project, 65 pe...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia