Antam seeks $650 million to finance SGA project
The Jakarta Post
State mining company PT Aneka Tambang (Antam) says it is looking for around US$650 million in bank loans to finance part of the construction of a smelter-grade alumina (SGA) plant in Mempawah, West Kalimantan.
Antam president director Alwin Syah Lubis said in Jakarta on Thursday that the firm and partner Hangzhou Jinjiang of China would need at least $1 billion to finance the project, 65 pe...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares