Building better quality higher education
Aulia R. Sungkar
With changes occurring in Indonesian society through the country’s improved economy, there has also been a paradigm shift in how Indonesian people perceive the importance of higher education.
Particularly in major cities like Jakarta, a high school diploma is no longer an adequate tool with which to engage in a highly competitive job market. With Indonesia’s economy conducive to more b...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang