Building better quality higher education
Aulia R. Sungkar
With changes occurring in Indonesian society through the country’s improved economy, there has also been a paradigm shift in how Indonesian people perceive the importance of higher education.
Particularly in major cities like Jakarta, a high school diploma is no longer an adequate tool with which to engage in a highly competitive job market. With Indonesia’s economy conducive to more b...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares