Analysis: Land Acquisition Law: Light at the end of the tunnel
Natalia Sutanto and Anthony Alexander
At long last, Presidential Decree (PD) No. 71/2012 on the implementation regulation on Law No. 2/2012 on Land Acquisition Law for Public Facilities was signed by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono late last week.
According to an industrial expert, this PD will act like a government ruling to regulate the implementation of the Land Acquisition Law, although additional regulations will be re...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey