Analysis: Land Acquisition Law: Light at the end of the tunnel
Natalia Sutanto and Anthony Alexander
At long last, Presidential Decree (PD) No. 71/2012 on the implementation regulation on Law No. 2/2012 on Land Acquisition Law for Public Facilities was signed by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono late last week.
According to an industrial expert, this PD will act like a government ruling to regulate the implementation of the Land Acquisition Law, although additional regulations will be re...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- 12 petitions against election results filed