Analysis: Land Acquisition Law: Light at the end of the tunnel
Natalia Sutanto and Anthony Alexander
At long last, Presidential Decree (PD) No. 71/2012 on the implementation regulation on Law No. 2/2012 on Land Acquisition Law for Public Facilities was signed by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono late last week.
According to an industrial expert, this PD will act like a government ruling to regulate the implementation of the Land Acquisition Law, although additional regulations will be re...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint