Scene: Court to examine KPK-Police standoff
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: The Constitutional Court is preparing to review whether or not the 2002 Law on the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) contravenes the Constitution.
The court is making the move after one of the law’s articles was deemed unclear, triggering a tense standoff between the antigraft body and the police.
“The court has received requests from petitioners who want us to rev...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Six essential tips for frequent business travelers