Scene: Court to examine KPK-Police standoff
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: The Constitutional Court is preparing to review whether or not the 2002 Law on the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) contravenes the Constitution.
The court is making the move after one of the law’s articles was deemed unclear, triggering a tense standoff between the antigraft body and the police.
“The court has received requests from petitioners who want us to rev...
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Seoul unveils city’s first highway-turned-park
- EDITORIAL: When Jokowi goes vlogging
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs