Fauzi to examine budget report
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Fauzi Bowo vowed to look into reports of possible corruption involving the administration budget and some of his subordinates as put forward by the Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (PPATK).
Fauzi, however, said that he had receive details from the PPATK.
“I read it in the media, but I will immediately look into the information. If it’s true, we w...
- Ahok-Djarot campaign team objects to leave requirement
- Traffic to be rerouted during Saudi king’s visit
- House prepares deluxe welcome for King Salman’s 30 minute visit
- King Salman arrives in Jakarta
- Mimika regent wants Freeport to construct smelter in regency
- 150 chefs readied for Saudi King's visit in Indonesia
- Jokowi warns businesspeople to join tax amnesty or face law enforcement
- Deradicalization efforts failing: Police
- Indonesia, Saudi Arabia aim to strengthen bilateral ties
- Acehnese drug dealer shot dead