Fauzi to examine budget report
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Fauzi Bowo vowed to look into reports of possible corruption involving the administration budget and some of his subordinates as put forward by the Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (PPATK).
Fauzi, however, said that he had receive details from the PPATK.
“I read it in the media, but I will immediately look into the information. If it’s true, we w...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- World Bank, AIIB ink MoU to strengthen cooperation