Fauzi to examine budget report
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Fauzi Bowo vowed to look into reports of possible corruption involving the administration budget and some of his subordinates as put forward by the Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (PPATK).
Fauzi, however, said that he had receive details from the PPATK.
“I read it in the media, but I will immediately look into the information. If it’s true, we w...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government