Fauzi to examine budget report
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Fauzi Bowo vowed to look into reports of possible corruption involving the administration budget and some of his subordinates as put forward by the Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (PPATK).
Fauzi, however, said that he had receive details from the PPATK.
“I read it in the media, but I will immediately look into the information. If it’s true, we w...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts