Fauzi to examine budget report
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Governor Fauzi Bowo vowed to look into reports of possible corruption involving the administration budget and some of his subordinates as put forward by the Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (PPATK).
Fauzi, however, said that he had receive details from the PPATK.
“I read it in the media, but I will immediately look into the information. If it’s true, we w...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3