Weary townsfolk choose spas to get a health boost
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Going to spas amid their busy schedules is one of the ways that Jakartans choose to work on their tired muscles.
The scent of aromatherapy oils and soothing music fill the rooms at spas, which offer both traditional and modern treatments proven to be effective in helping urbanites to regain a sense of well-being.
“I don’t have a fixed schedule for going to a spa, but anytime I fe...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem