Weary townsfolk choose spas to get a health boost
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Going to spas amid their busy schedules is one of the ways that Jakartans choose to work on their tired muscles.
The scent of aromatherapy oils and soothing music fill the rooms at spas, which offer both traditional and modern treatments proven to be effective in helping urbanites to regain a sense of well-being.
“I don’t have a fixed schedule for going to a spa, but anytime I fe...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- Trump team claims Mueller 'unlawfully' collected emails
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- 'Titanic' keeps that sinking feeling alive, 20 years on
- In Jordan, Iraqi Christians dream of fresh start abroad
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study