Weary townsfolk choose spas to get a health boost
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Going to spas amid their busy schedules is one of the ways that Jakartans choose to work on their tired muscles.
The scent of aromatherapy oils and soothing music fill the rooms at spas, which offer both traditional and modern treatments proven to be effective in helping urbanites to regain a sense of well-being.
“I don’t have a fixed schedule for going to a spa, but anytime I fe...
- Not thieves, but wife, cleared funds out of customer account, says BRI
- Philippines tells UN it will quit ICC
- Indonesia wants Australia as full ASEAN member
- Will internet access in Bali be turned off at Nyepi?
- Lion Air, BRI promise affordable tickets to ‘New Balis’
- Katy Perry to bring 50 tons of cargo to Jakarta
- Stan Lee cancels appearance at ComicCon Asia 2018
- GBK stadium to go dark for Earth Hour
- Japan's isolated older 'hikikomori' shun society for years
- Cathay Pacific to fly nonstop from Hong Kong to Cape Town