Weary townsfolk choose spas to get a health boost
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Going to spas amid their busy schedules is one of the ways that Jakartans choose to work on their tired muscles.
The scent of aromatherapy oils and soothing music fill the rooms at spas, which offer both traditional and modern treatments proven to be effective in helping urbanites to regain a sense of well-being.
“I don’t have a fixed schedule for going to a spa, but anytime I fe...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Costly holiday
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country