Indonesia CPO still has a chance to join US fuel program: Ambassador
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian palm oil may still have the opportunity to join the renewable fuel program in the United States, which will increase exports of the commodity to the world’s energy market.
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) was currently assessing the latest scientific data on greenhouse emissions generated from palm oil production, including those submitted by Indonesian palm oil bus...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation