Indonesia CPO still has a chance to join US fuel program: Ambassador
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian palm oil may still have the opportunity to join the renewable fuel program in the United States, which will increase exports of the commodity to the world’s energy market.
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) was currently assessing the latest scientific data on greenhouse emissions generated from palm oil production, including those submitted by Indonesian palm oil bus...
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Sandiaga urges posh neighborhood to stop using groundwater
- Netflix royal drama 'The Crown' apologizes over pay furor
- US Fed to hike interest rates for first time in 2018