Indonesia CPO still has a chance to join US fuel program: Ambassador
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian palm oil may still have the opportunity to join the renewable fuel program in the United States, which will increase exports of the commodity to the world’s energy market.
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) was currently assessing the latest scientific data on greenhouse emissions generated from palm oil production, including those submitted by Indonesian palm oil bus...
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices