‘Shoot first, aim later’ – a study on international rage
Recently international news has been dominated by two non-peaceful demonstrations – anti-American demonstrations throughout the Middle East, Asia, and Australia and anti-Japanese demonstration in the People’s Republic of China.
The catalyst of the heightened anti-American sentiment is clear – the online distribution of an anti-Muhammad video supposedly made by several American citizen...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Businessman detained for tax evasion
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi
- Restaurant presents live penguins as part of conservation program
- Protesters make their mark on Trump's inauguration
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- 2NE1 to say ‘Good Bye’ to their fans