RI, Australia, Timor Leste in bid to unleash regional vitality
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, Australia and Timor Leste are taking further steps toward strengthening and deepening cooperation with a plan to create regional connectivity, particularly linking eastern Indonesia, Timor Leste and Australia’s Northern Territory.
Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa said a lot of effort had been put into the trilateral relations between Indonesia, Timor Leste and Australia. Howev...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation