RI, Australia, Timor Leste in bid to unleash regional vitality
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, Australia and Timor Leste are taking further steps toward strengthening and deepening cooperation with a plan to create regional connectivity, particularly linking eastern Indonesia, Timor Leste and Australia’s Northern Territory.
Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa said a lot of effort had been put into the trilateral relations between Indonesia, Timor Leste and Australia. Howev...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official