Convict escapes capital punishment
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Supreme Court has once again annulled a death sentence handed down to a drug convict, reducing it to life sentence, at a time when the government is pledging to increase the use of capital punishment.The official website of the Supreme Court said that a panel of appellate judges had accepted a case review of international drug ring member Deni Setia Maharwa, also known as Rapi Mohammed Majid, ...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May