Swiss-based Puma acquires Medco unit
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed oil and gas firm PT Medco Energi Internasional (MEDC) announced on Thursday it had signed an agreement to sell a majority stake in its unit, PT Medco Sarana Kalibaru (MSK), to Swiss-based energy firm Puma Energy LLC.
MSK is the liquid-fuel storage and distribution subsidiary of MEDC. Under the planned scheme, the Jakarta-based company will become PT Puma Medco Petroleum, aft...
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island