Swiss-based Puma acquires Medco unit
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed oil and gas firm PT Medco Energi Internasional (MEDC) announced on Thursday it had signed an agreement to sell a majority stake in its unit, PT Medco Sarana Kalibaru (MSK), to Swiss-based energy firm Puma Energy LLC.
MSK is the liquid-fuel storage and distribution subsidiary of MEDC. Under the planned scheme, the Jakarta-based company will become PT Puma Medco Petroleum, aft...
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- INSIGHT: Indonesia – a nation of three clichés
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Jokowi bestows honorary medals for distinguished services
- Israeli firm offers 'anti-terrorism' adventure to tourists
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Teater Koma stages latest play ‘Warisan’ in silence
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Thousands Islands to host Tidung Festival 2017