Swiss-based Puma acquires Medco unit
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed oil and gas firm PT Medco Energi Internasional (MEDC) announced on Thursday it had signed an agreement to sell a majority stake in its unit, PT Medco Sarana Kalibaru (MSK), to Swiss-based energy firm Puma Energy LLC.
MSK is the liquid-fuel storage and distribution subsidiary of MEDC. Under the planned scheme, the Jakarta-based company will become PT Puma Medco Petroleum, aft...
- Garuda Indonesia reigns as world’s best airline cabin crew for fourth consecutive year
- Bali ready for Obama vacation
- Ahok to move back to Cipinang
- Snipers deployed to secure Idul Fitri travelers in East Java
- Government set to revise negative investment list again
- Malang students invent device that pinches butt of drowsy drivers
- Everyone named Bambang invited for 'iftar' today
- Jakarta plans to spend Rp 74 trillion next year
- Golkar supports KPK investigation into cadre's alleged corruption: Setya
- Jokowi celebrates birthday by distributing staple goods to Bogor residents