Swiss-based Puma acquires Medco unit
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed oil and gas firm PT Medco Energi Internasional (MEDC) announced on Thursday it had signed an agreement to sell a majority stake in its unit, PT Medco Sarana Kalibaru (MSK), to Swiss-based energy firm Puma Energy LLC.
MSK is the liquid-fuel storage and distribution subsidiary of MEDC. Under the planned scheme, the Jakarta-based company will become PT Puma Medco Petroleum, aft...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote