Swiss-based Puma acquires Medco unit
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed oil and gas firm PT Medco Energi Internasional (MEDC) announced on Thursday it had signed an agreement to sell a majority stake in its unit, PT Medco Sarana Kalibaru (MSK), to Swiss-based energy firm Puma Energy LLC.
MSK is the liquid-fuel storage and distribution subsidiary of MEDC. Under the planned scheme, the Jakarta-based company will become PT Puma Medco Petroleum, aft...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase