Agrobiodiversity and knowledge for food security
As recent news of drought in key production areas for corn and soybeans sparked global fears of another food price hike, like in 2008, discussions around food security are once again poingnantly actual.
World Food Day is a good occasion to remind ourselves of the countries’ commitment in recent Rio+20 Summit, “….to enhancing food security and access to adequate, safe and nutritious f...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission