Agrobiodiversity and knowledge for food security
As recent news of drought in key production areas for corn and soybeans sparked global fears of another food price hike, like in 2008, discussions around food security are once again poingnantly actual.
World Food Day is a good occasion to remind ourselves of the countries’ commitment in recent Rio+20 Summit, “….to enhancing food security and access to adequate, safe and nutritious f...
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking