Emerging economies return to South-South ties
The Jakarta Post
Amid the fallout of the global economic recovery, emerging countries in the South are reviving South-South economic cooperation, trying to shift away from their previous focus on Northern markets.
This time, cooperation is likely to be more realistic as it is primarily being driven by a pragmatic search for new growth markets due to significantly dwindling demand from the Northern hemisphe...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income