Emerging economies return to South-South ties
The Jakarta Post
Amid the fallout of the global economic recovery, emerging countries in the South are reviving South-South economic cooperation, trying to shift away from their previous focus on Northern markets.
This time, cooperation is likely to be more realistic as it is primarily being driven by a pragmatic search for new growth markets due to significantly dwindling demand from the Northern hemisphe...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- How LPDP can learn from Yale in managing its fund
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development