Emerging economies return to South-South ties
The Jakarta Post
Amid the fallout of the global economic recovery, emerging countries in the South are reviving South-South economic cooperation, trying to shift away from their previous focus on Northern markets.
This time, cooperation is likely to be more realistic as it is primarily being driven by a pragmatic search for new growth markets due to significantly dwindling demand from the Northern hemisphe...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya