Emerging economies return to South-South ties
The Jakarta Post
Amid the fallout of the global economic recovery, emerging countries in the South are reviving South-South economic cooperation, trying to shift away from their previous focus on Northern markets.
This time, cooperation is likely to be more realistic as it is primarily being driven by a pragmatic search for new growth markets due to significantly dwindling demand from the Northern hemisphe...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value