Text your say: Scrapping English lessons
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on the government’s plan to scrap English lessons from the elementary school curriculum, starting next year:It will leave our nation far behind other countries.
How come? English is the lingua franca, the window of the world. The government should reconsider its decision.
Which lessons are important and which aren’t? Sports and health lessons sho...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion