Text your say: Scrapping English lessons
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on the government’s plan to scrap English lessons from the elementary school curriculum, starting next year:It will leave our nation far behind other countries.
How come? English is the lingua franca, the window of the world. The government should reconsider its decision.
Which lessons are important and which aren’t? Sports and health lessons sho...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission