Text your say: Scrapping English lessons
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on the government’s plan to scrap English lessons from the elementary school curriculum, starting next year:It will leave our nation far behind other countries.
How come? English is the lingua franca, the window of the world. The government should reconsider its decision.
Which lessons are important and which aren’t? Sports and health lessons sho...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats