Tower’s revenue soars 65 percent
The Jakarta Post
Listed tower operator PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure (TBIG) reported on Tuesday that its revenue as of September this year had soared to Rp 1.13 trillion (US$117.52 million), a 65 percent leap compared to the numbers recorded in the same period last year.
The majority of shares in TBIG are owned by Saratoga Capital and Provident Capital.
Net profit hence soared to Rp 555 billion by ...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Translation more hobby than work for novelist Murakami
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter