Tower’s revenue soars 65 percent
The Jakarta Post
Listed tower operator PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure (TBIG) reported on Tuesday that its revenue as of September this year had soared to Rp 1.13 trillion (US$117.52 million), a 65 percent leap compared to the numbers recorded in the same period last year.
The majority of shares in TBIG are owned by Saratoga Capital and Provident Capital.
Net profit hence soared to Rp 555 billion by ...
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Sragen Police discover thousands of pills in Central Java house
- Ariana Grande to perform across Asia this year
- Images: A quest to create a comfortable city
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape