Tower’s revenue soars 65 percent
The Jakarta Post
Listed tower operator PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure (TBIG) reported on Tuesday that its revenue as of September this year had soared to Rp 1.13 trillion (US$117.52 million), a 65 percent leap compared to the numbers recorded in the same period last year.
The majority of shares in TBIG are owned by Saratoga Capital and Provident Capital.
Net profit hence soared to Rp 555 billion by ...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March