Tower’s revenue soars 65 percent
The Jakarta Post
Listed tower operator PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure (TBIG) reported on Tuesday that its revenue as of September this year had soared to Rp 1.13 trillion (US$117.52 million), a 65 percent leap compared to the numbers recorded in the same period last year.
The majority of shares in TBIG are owned by Saratoga Capital and Provident Capital.
Net profit hence soared to Rp 555 billion by ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga