Total keeps plan in Mahakam block
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Total E&P Indonesie, a local unit of France-based oil and gas giant Total, says it will carry on its current investment plan in the Mahakam block in East Kalimantan despite uncertainties over the extension of the company’s contract over the block.
Total E&P’s department head of media relations, Kristanto Hartadi, said on Friday that as the block’s operator, the firm would cont...
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis