Total keeps plan in Mahakam block
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Total E&P Indonesie, a local unit of France-based oil and gas giant Total, says it will carry on its current investment plan in the Mahakam block in East Kalimantan despite uncertainties over the extension of the company’s contract over the block.
Total E&P’s department head of media relations, Kristanto Hartadi, said on Friday that as the block’s operator, the firm would cont...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Hundreds to be evicted in Surakarta for reservoir