Total keeps plan in Mahakam block
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Total E&P Indonesie, a local unit of France-based oil and gas giant Total, says it will carry on its current investment plan in the Mahakam block in East Kalimantan despite uncertainties over the extension of the company’s contract over the block.
Total E&P’s department head of media relations, Kristanto Hartadi, said on Friday that as the block’s operator, the firm would cont...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India