Total keeps plan in Mahakam block
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Total E&P Indonesie, a local unit of France-based oil and gas giant Total, says it will carry on its current investment plan in the Mahakam block in East Kalimantan despite uncertainties over the extension of the company’s contract over the block.
Total E&P’s department head of media relations, Kristanto Hartadi, said on Friday that as the block’s operator, the firm would cont...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse