Jasa Marga plans to take over Bakrie’s projects
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed state-owned toll road operator PT Jasa Marga says it wants to buy a stake in PT Bakrie Toll Road.
The firm was particularly interested in buying 60 percent stakes in the Batang-Semarang and Ciawi-Sukabumi toll roads, whose development has been hindered due to lack of investment, president director Adityawarman said.
“Jasa Marga should be the majority stakeholder bec...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia