Jasa Marga plans to take over Bakrie’s projects
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed state-owned toll road operator PT Jasa Marga says it wants to buy a stake in PT Bakrie Toll Road.
The firm was particularly interested in buying 60 percent stakes in the Batang-Semarang and Ciawi-Sukabumi toll roads, whose development has been hindered due to lack of investment, president director Adityawarman said.
“Jasa Marga should be the majority stakeholder bec...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- How a woman saves stray dogs in Lombok, alone