Jasa Marga plans to take over Bakrie’s projects
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed state-owned toll road operator PT Jasa Marga says it wants to buy a stake in PT Bakrie Toll Road.
The firm was particularly interested in buying 60 percent stakes in the Batang-Semarang and Ciawi-Sukabumi toll roads, whose development has been hindered due to lack of investment, president director Adityawarman said.
“Jasa Marga should be the majority stakeholder bec...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean