Jasa Marga plans to take over Bakrie’s projects
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed state-owned toll road operator PT Jasa Marga says it wants to buy a stake in PT Bakrie Toll Road.
The firm was particularly interested in buying 60 percent stakes in the Batang-Semarang and Ciawi-Sukabumi toll roads, whose development has been hindered due to lack of investment, president director Adityawarman said.
“Jasa Marga should be the majority stakeholder bec...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom