Baramulti’s shares drop after IDX debut
The Jakarta Post
Thermal coal producer PT Baramulti Suksessarana (BSSR) saw its share price fall during its trading debut on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Thursday.
The weak showing was attributed to investor concern on global coal prices and a bearish outlook for global stock exchanges by a firm executive.
Shares in Baramulti opened at Rp 1,900 on Thursday, down 2.56 percent from its initial...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Govt should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Model Miranda Kerr turns in $8.1m in jewelry tied to Malaysia scandal
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- Hot air balloons cause blackout in Central Java