Baramulti’s shares drop after IDX debut
The Jakarta Post
Thermal coal producer PT Baramulti Suksessarana (BSSR) saw its share price fall during its trading debut on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Thursday.
The weak showing was attributed to investor concern on global coal prices and a bearish outlook for global stock exchanges by a firm executive.
Shares in Baramulti opened at Rp 1,900 on Thursday, down 2.56 percent from its initial...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning