Baramulti’s shares drop after IDX debut
The Jakarta Post
Thermal coal producer PT Baramulti Suksessarana (BSSR) saw its share price fall during its trading debut on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Thursday.
The weak showing was attributed to investor concern on global coal prices and a bearish outlook for global stock exchanges by a firm executive.
Shares in Baramulti opened at Rp 1,900 on Thursday, down 2.56 percent from its initial...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage