Baramulti’s shares drop after IDX debut
The Jakarta Post
Thermal coal producer PT Baramulti Suksessarana (BSSR) saw its share price fall during its trading debut on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Thursday.
The weak showing was attributed to investor concern on global coal prices and a bearish outlook for global stock exchanges by a firm executive.
Shares in Baramulti opened at Rp 1,900 on Thursday, down 2.56 percent from its initial...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study