Baramulti’s shares drop after IDX debut
The Jakarta Post
Thermal coal producer PT Baramulti Suksessarana (BSSR) saw its share price fall during its trading debut on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Thursday.
The weak showing was attributed to investor concern on global coal prices and a bearish outlook for global stock exchanges by a firm executive.
Shares in Baramulti opened at Rp 1,900 on Thursday, down 2.56 percent from its initial...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- Experts weigh in on the right amount of sleep
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project