Getting in the swim of beautiful Bunaken, and much more
The Jakarta Post
North Sulawesi’s star tourism attraction is undoubtedly Bunaken Island, with its internationally famous and enchanting underwater marine attractions. It attracts not only those who love diving or snorkeling but also tourists who take the sea air in catamarans.
From Manado, the capital of North Sulawesi, it takes from 15 to 60 minutes to reach Bunaken, depending on the starting point. Fro...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- North Korea, Malaysia tussle over corpse; 4th suspect nabbed
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW