Getting in the swim of beautiful Bunaken, and much more
The Jakarta Post
North Sulawesi’s star tourism attraction is undoubtedly Bunaken Island, with its internationally famous and enchanting underwater marine attractions. It attracts not only those who love diving or snorkeling but also tourists who take the sea air in catamarans.
From Manado, the capital of North Sulawesi, it takes from 15 to 60 minutes to reach Bunaken, depending on the starting point. Fro...
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Business selling expired food in West Jakarta had Rp 6 billion turnover: Police
- Coal domestic price policy to affect state revenue: Officials
- Bank Mandiri to distribute student loans