Getting in the swim of beautiful Bunaken, and much more
The Jakarta Post
North Sulawesi’s star tourism attraction is undoubtedly Bunaken Island, with its internationally famous and enchanting underwater marine attractions. It attracts not only those who love diving or snorkeling but also tourists who take the sea air in catamarans.
From Manado, the capital of North Sulawesi, it takes from 15 to 60 minutes to reach Bunaken, depending on the starting point. Fro...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy