Getting in the swim of beautiful Bunaken, and much more
The Jakarta Post
North Sulawesi’s star tourism attraction is undoubtedly Bunaken Island, with its internationally famous and enchanting underwater marine attractions. It attracts not only those who love diving or snorkeling but also tourists who take the sea air in catamarans.
From Manado, the capital of North Sulawesi, it takes from 15 to 60 minutes to reach Bunaken, depending on the starting point. Fro...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs