Internal conflict disrupts KPU performance
The Jakarta Post
As the General Elections Commission (KPU) has been widely criticized for its poor performance, one of its leaders, Ida Budhiati, on Friday shifted the blame onto the commission’s secretariat which she said is uncooperative.
During a meeting at the Elections Organizers Ethics Council (DKPP) to hear complaints about KPU performance lodged by the Election Supervisory Body (Bawaslu), Ida unex...
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers