Internal conflict disrupts KPU performance
The Jakarta Post
As the General Elections Commission (KPU) has been widely criticized for its poor performance, one of its leaders, Ida Budhiati, on Friday shifted the blame onto the commission’s secretariat which she said is uncooperative.
During a meeting at the Elections Organizers Ethics Council (DKPP) to hear complaints about KPU performance lodged by the Election Supervisory Body (Bawaslu), Ida unex...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017