Internal conflict disrupts KPU performance
The Jakarta Post
As the General Elections Commission (KPU) has been widely criticized for its poor performance, one of its leaders, Ida Budhiati, on Friday shifted the blame onto the commission’s secretariat which she said is uncooperative.
During a meeting at the Elections Organizers Ethics Council (DKPP) to hear complaints about KPU performance lodged by the Election Supervisory Body (Bawaslu), Ida unex...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day