Internal conflict disrupts KPU performance
The Jakarta Post
As the General Elections Commission (KPU) has been widely criticized for its poor performance, one of its leaders, Ida Budhiati, on Friday shifted the blame onto the commission’s secretariat which she said is uncooperative.
During a meeting at the Elections Organizers Ethics Council (DKPP) to hear complaints about KPU performance lodged by the Election Supervisory Body (Bawaslu), Ida unex...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m