Golkar, PKS yet to pass election verification stage
The Jakarta Post
The General Election Commission (KPU) announced over the weekend that out of 16 political parties, 13 had passed the factual verification stage at the national level.
The KPU was yet to decide the status of the Golkar party, the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) and the Crescent Star Party (PBB), which thus far are still undergoing the factual verification process.
KPU said in a stateme...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Duterte's duty: Unite ASEAN and push for early Code of Conduct in the South China Sea