Golkar, PKS yet to pass election verification stage
The Jakarta Post
The General Election Commission (KPU) announced over the weekend that out of 16 political parties, 13 had passed the factual verification stage at the national level.
The KPU was yet to decide the status of the Golkar party, the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) and the Crescent Star Party (PBB), which thus far are still undergoing the factual verification process.
KPU said in a stateme...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality