Rieke-Teten right to wear checkered shirt
The Jakarta Post
A political analyst said that the Rieke Diah Pitaloka-Teten Masduki pair could copy the campaign strategy of Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo down to the sartorial preference for donning the ubiquitous checkered shirt.
Analyst Gun Gun Heryanto of the Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University said that the Rieke-Teten ticket had the right to don the checkered shirt as both were n...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani