Rieke-Teten right to wear checkered shirt
The Jakarta Post
A political analyst said that the Rieke Diah Pitaloka-Teten Masduki pair could copy the campaign strategy of Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo down to the sartorial preference for donning the ubiquitous checkered shirt.
Analyst Gun Gun Heryanto of the Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University said that the Rieke-Teten ticket had the right to don the checkered shirt as both were n...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash