Rieke-Teten right to wear checkered shirt
The Jakarta Post
A political analyst said that the Rieke Diah Pitaloka-Teten Masduki pair could copy the campaign strategy of Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo down to the sartorial preference for donning the ubiquitous checkered shirt.
Analyst Gun Gun Heryanto of the Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University said that the Rieke-Teten ticket had the right to don the checkered shirt as both were n...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister