Rieke-Teten right to wear checkered shirt
The Jakarta Post
A political analyst said that the Rieke Diah Pitaloka-Teten Masduki pair could copy the campaign strategy of Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo down to the sartorial preference for donning the ubiquitous checkered shirt.
Analyst Gun Gun Heryanto of the Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University said that the Rieke-Teten ticket had the right to don the checkered shirt as both were n...
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- US ambassador visits pesantren to learn about Islam