Rieke-Teten right to wear checkered shirt
The Jakarta Post
A political analyst said that the Rieke Diah Pitaloka-Teten Masduki pair could copy the campaign strategy of Jakarta Governor Joko “Jokowi” Widodo down to the sartorial preference for donning the ubiquitous checkered shirt.
Analyst Gun Gun Heryanto of the Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University said that the Rieke-Teten ticket had the right to don the checkered shirt as both were n...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels