Economy in brief: ITMG’s surging costs hurt profit
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Publicly listed coal miner PT Indo Tambangraya Megah (ITMG) saw increasing costs cut into its profits booked in the first nine months of the year, although it posted higher revenues on the back of higher sales volume.
ITMG reaped US$1.78 billion in revenue during the January–September period of the year, increasing by about 8 percent compared
to $1.65 billion in the same peri...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu