Economy in brief: ITMG’s surging costs hurt profit
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Publicly listed coal miner PT Indo Tambangraya Megah (ITMG) saw increasing costs cut into its profits booked in the first nine months of the year, although it posted higher revenues on the back of higher sales volume.
ITMG reaped US$1.78 billion in revenue during the January–September period of the year, increasing by about 8 percent compared
to $1.65 billion in the same peri...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- House to hold confirmation hearings for new KPU, Bawaslu commissioners
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime