Economy in brief: ITMG’s surging costs hurt profit
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Publicly listed coal miner PT Indo Tambangraya Megah (ITMG) saw increasing costs cut into its profits booked in the first nine months of the year, although it posted higher revenues on the back of higher sales volume.
ITMG reaped US$1.78 billion in revenue during the January–September period of the year, increasing by about 8 percent compared
to $1.65 billion in the same peri...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump