Economy in brief: ITMG’s surging costs hurt profit
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Publicly listed coal miner PT Indo Tambangraya Megah (ITMG) saw increasing costs cut into its profits booked in the first nine months of the year, although it posted higher revenues on the back of higher sales volume.
ITMG reaped US$1.78 billion in revenue during the January–September period of the year, increasing by about 8 percent compared
to $1.65 billion in the same peri...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- Railway director general removed from office
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film