Economy in brief: ITMG’s surging costs hurt profit
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Publicly listed coal miner PT Indo Tambangraya Megah (ITMG) saw increasing costs cut into its profits booked in the first nine months of the year, although it posted higher revenues on the back of higher sales volume.
ITMG reaped US$1.78 billion in revenue during the January–September period of the year, increasing by about 8 percent compared
to $1.65 billion in the same peri...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein