Indonesia urges Malaysia to solve maid’s case
The Jakarta Post
Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa demanded that the Malaysian government take immediate and concrete action on the alleged rape of an Indonesian migrant worker by three policemen in Penang, on Friday.
“That was a vicious, savage and unacceptable act. Furthermore, it was done by police officers who should protect people […] The Malaysian government should voice its clear stance regarding...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Businessman detained for tax evasion
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi
- Restaurant presents live penguins as part of conservation program
- Protesters make their mark on Trump's inauguration
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- 2NE1 to say ‘Good Bye’ to their fans