Indonesia urges Malaysia to solve maid’s case
The Jakarta Post
Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa demanded that the Malaysian government take immediate and concrete action on the alleged rape of an Indonesian migrant worker by three policemen in Penang, on Friday.
“That was a vicious, savage and unacceptable act. Furthermore, it was done by police officers who should protect people […] The Malaysian government should voice its clear stance regarding...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death