Indonesia urges Malaysia to solve maid’s case
The Jakarta Post
Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa demanded that the Malaysian government take immediate and concrete action on the alleged rape of an Indonesian migrant worker by three policemen in Penang, on Friday.
“That was a vicious, savage and unacceptable act. Furthermore, it was done by police officers who should protect people […] The Malaysian government should voice its clear stance regarding...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer