Poso residents reject terrorist label
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
National Police spokesman Brig. Gen. Boy Rafli Amar has officially announced that the suspect detained for throwing a bomb that failed to explode at South Sulawesi Governor Syahrul Yasin Limpo was linked to a terrorist network in Poso, Central Sulawesi.
Boy said the suspect, Awaluddin Nasir, 25 — who allegedly threw a pipe bomb at Syahrul while he was on stage attending a Golkar Party ann...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage
- Right of inquiry aims to keep KPK on track: Hanura