Poso residents reject terrorist label
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
National Police spokesman Brig. Gen. Boy Rafli Amar has officially announced that the suspect detained for throwing a bomb that failed to explode at South Sulawesi Governor Syahrul Yasin Limpo was linked to a terrorist network in Poso, Central Sulawesi.
Boy said the suspect, Awaluddin Nasir, 25 — who allegedly threw a pipe bomb at Syahrul while he was on stage attending a Golkar Party ann...
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- US ambassador visits pesantren to learn about Islam