Poso residents reject terrorist label
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
National Police spokesman Brig. Gen. Boy Rafli Amar has officially announced that the suspect detained for throwing a bomb that failed to explode at South Sulawesi Governor Syahrul Yasin Limpo was linked to a terrorist network in Poso, Central Sulawesi.
Boy said the suspect, Awaluddin Nasir, 25 — who allegedly threw a pipe bomb at Syahrul while he was on stage attending a Golkar Party ann...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Hijab: A personal choice
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia focuses on internal reform to enhance investment climate
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today
- Preserving heritage with locals
- Malaysian detained for immigration violation