Poso residents reject terrorist label
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
National Police spokesman Brig. Gen. Boy Rafli Amar has officially announced that the suspect detained for throwing a bomb that failed to explode at South Sulawesi Governor Syahrul Yasin Limpo was linked to a terrorist network in Poso, Central Sulawesi.
Boy said the suspect, Awaluddin Nasir, 25 — who allegedly threw a pipe bomb at Syahrul while he was on stage attending a Golkar Party ann...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'