35 Illegal migrants arrested in Garut
The Jakarta Post
Thirty-five illegal immigrants from Middle Eastern countries were arrested by the Water Police in Garut waters, West Java, on Thursday. Garut Water Police head Adj. Comr. Asep Suherli said that the immigrants — seven women, 13 men and 15 children — were arrested at around 3 a.m.
“The immigrants had no legal documents, and were detained at Santolo Beach for further investigation,” h...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses