35 Illegal migrants arrested in Garut
The Jakarta Post
Thirty-five illegal immigrants from Middle Eastern countries were arrested by the Water Police in Garut waters, West Java, on Thursday. Garut Water Police head Adj. Comr. Asep Suherli said that the immigrants — seven women, 13 men and 15 children — were arrested at around 3 a.m.
“The immigrants had no legal documents, and were detained at Santolo Beach for further investigation,” h...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll