35 Illegal migrants arrested in Garut
The Jakarta Post
Thirty-five illegal immigrants from Middle Eastern countries were arrested by the Water Police in Garut waters, West Java, on Thursday. Garut Water Police head Adj. Comr. Asep Suherli said that the immigrants — seven women, 13 men and 15 children — were arrested at around 3 a.m.
“The immigrants had no legal documents, and were detained at Santolo Beach for further investigation,” h...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Telstra establishes new cyber security center
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Take bite out of mosquitoes by using nuclear technology, forum told
- Uber loses licence to operate in London: authorities