35 Illegal migrants arrested in Garut
The Jakarta Post
Thirty-five illegal immigrants from Middle Eastern countries were arrested by the Water Police in Garut waters, West Java, on Thursday. Garut Water Police head Adj. Comr. Asep Suherli said that the immigrants — seven women, 13 men and 15 children — were arrested at around 3 a.m.
“The immigrants had no legal documents, and were detained at Santolo Beach for further investigation,” h...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists