35 Illegal migrants arrested in Garut
The Jakarta Post
Thirty-five illegal immigrants from Middle Eastern countries were arrested by the Water Police in Garut waters, West Java, on Thursday. Garut Water Police head Adj. Comr. Asep Suherli said that the immigrants — seven women, 13 men and 15 children — were arrested at around 3 a.m.
“The immigrants had no legal documents, and were detained at Santolo Beach for further investigation,” h...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church