Dipo files new report with KPK
The Jakarta Post
Cabinet secretary Dipo Alam filed a report late on Wednesday with the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), alleging that budget mark-ups had been committed in three ministries.
Dipo based his report on a complaint lodged with his office by a group of civil servants earlier this month.
“I submitted this report to the KPK because the Cabinet is not a law enforcement institution. ...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill