Dipo files new report with KPK
The Jakarta Post
Cabinet secretary Dipo Alam filed a report late on Wednesday with the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), alleging that budget mark-ups had been committed in three ministries.
Dipo based his report on a complaint lodged with his office by a group of civil servants earlier this month.
“I submitted this report to the KPK because the Cabinet is not a law enforcement institution. ...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island