Dipo files new report with KPK
The Jakarta Post
Cabinet secretary Dipo Alam filed a report late on Wednesday with the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), alleging that budget mark-ups had been committed in three ministries.
Dipo based his report on a complaint lodged with his office by a group of civil servants earlier this month.
“I submitted this report to the KPK because the Cabinet is not a law enforcement institution. ...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report