Dipo files new report with KPK
The Jakarta Post
Cabinet secretary Dipo Alam filed a report late on Wednesday with the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), alleging that budget mark-ups had been committed in three ministries.
Dipo based his report on a complaint lodged with his office by a group of civil servants earlier this month.
“I submitted this report to the KPK because the Cabinet is not a law enforcement institution. ...
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy