Dipo files new report with KPK
The Jakarta Post
Dipo based his report on a complaint lodged with his office by a group of civil servants earlier this month.
“I submitted this report to the KPK because the Cabinet is not a law enforcement institution. ...
- Light cigarettes linked to specific form of lung cancer
- Chaos erupts after suspected bomb blasts strike Kampung Melayu bus terminal
- BREAKING NEWS: Police say explosions a suicide bombing
- BREAKING NEWS: Eyewitness hears "two explosions" erupt in East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Suicide bomber, policeman killed in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- BREAKING NEWS: Explosions hit East Jakarta
- Ahok resigns as Jakarta governor
- Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy
- EDITORIAL: In step with the Nazis?
- Taiwan court rules in favour of gay marriage in Asia first