RI companies told to seize the advantage of ASEAN market
The Jakarta Post
The government was calling on Indonesian companies to take advantage of the ASEAN market; not to consider it a competitor, a senior trade official said Friday.
“The biggest challenge for Indonesia is to determine how to seize the advantage in ASEAN in order to further develop the service sector, both at home and also toward other ASEAN member states,” the Trade Ministry’s internationa...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Duterte's duty: Unite ASEAN and push for early Code of Conduct in the South China Sea