RI companies told to seize the advantage of ASEAN market
The Jakarta Post
The government was calling on Indonesian companies to take advantage of the ASEAN market; not to consider it a competitor, a senior trade official said Friday.
“The biggest challenge for Indonesia is to determine how to seize the advantage in ASEAN in order to further develop the service sector, both at home and also toward other ASEAN member states,” the Trade Ministry’s internationa...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D