RI companies told to seize the advantage of ASEAN market
The Jakarta Post
The government was calling on Indonesian companies to take advantage of the ASEAN market; not to consider it a competitor, a senior trade official said Friday.
“The biggest challenge for Indonesia is to determine how to seize the advantage in ASEAN in order to further develop the service sector, both at home and also toward other ASEAN member states,” the Trade Ministry’s internationa...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter