Another senseless nightclub murder in posh Kemang
The Jakarta Post
A businessman was stabbed to death in a fight outside the Kafe 999 nightclub in Kemang, South Jakarta, early on Sunday.
Mampang Police Precinct detective chief Adj. Comr. Sujarwo said that Ahmad Zaedani Noor, 38, from Aceh, was leaving the club with his wife, Sara, and Singaporean business partner Nirmal Balakrisman at around 3:30 a.m. when they were approached by a man in the parking lot. ...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani