Another senseless nightclub murder in posh Kemang
The Jakarta Post
A businessman was stabbed to death in a fight outside the Kafe 999 nightclub in Kemang, South Jakarta, early on Sunday.
Mampang Police Precinct detective chief Adj. Comr. Sujarwo said that Ahmad Zaedani Noor, 38, from Aceh, was leaving the club with his wife, Sara, and Singaporean business partner Nirmal Balakrisman at around 3:30 a.m. when they were approached by a man in the parking lot. ...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Most boats in Thousand Islands unsafe: Committee
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Government to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape