Another senseless nightclub murder in posh Kemang
The Jakarta Post
A businessman was stabbed to death in a fight outside the Kafe 999 nightclub in Kemang, South Jakarta, early on Sunday.
Mampang Police Precinct detective chief Adj. Comr. Sujarwo said that Ahmad Zaedani Noor, 38, from Aceh, was leaving the club with his wife, Sara, and Singaporean business partner Nirmal Balakrisman at around 3:30 a.m. when they were approached by a man in the parking lot. ...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Jokowi installs new Air Force chief of staff
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban