Another senseless nightclub murder in posh Kemang
The Jakarta Post
A businessman was stabbed to death in a fight outside the Kafe 999 nightclub in Kemang, South Jakarta, early on Sunday.
Mampang Police Precinct detective chief Adj. Comr. Sujarwo said that Ahmad Zaedani Noor, 38, from Aceh, was leaving the club with his wife, Sara, and Singaporean business partner Nirmal Balakrisman at around 3:30 a.m. when they were approached by a man in the parking lot. ...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival