Discourse: The South should think about taking control of its own destiny
The Jakarta Post
Amid the faltering global economic recovery, many emerging economies are exploring South-South economic cooperation, particularly in trade, in search for untapped opportunities in new growth markets.
The Jakarta Post’s Linda Yulisman recently talked with Patricia Francis, executive director of the International Trade Center, a joint agency of the World Trade Organization and the United N...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading