Discourse: The South should think about taking control of its own destiny
The Jakarta Post
Amid the faltering global economic recovery, many emerging economies are exploring South-South economic cooperation, particularly in trade, in search for untapped opportunities in new growth markets.
The Jakarta Post’s Linda Yulisman recently talked with Patricia Francis, executive director of the International Trade Center, a joint agency of the World Trade Organization and the United N...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter