Discourse: The South should think about taking control of its own destiny
The Jakarta Post
Amid the faltering global economic recovery, many emerging economies are exploring South-South economic cooperation, particularly in trade, in search for untapped opportunities in new growth markets.
The Jakarta Post’s Linda Yulisman recently talked with Patricia Francis, executive director of the International Trade Center, a joint agency of the World Trade Organization and the United N...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report