Discourse: The South should think about taking control of its own destiny
The Jakarta Post
Amid the faltering global economic recovery, many emerging economies are exploring South-South economic cooperation, particularly in trade, in search for untapped opportunities in new growth markets.
The Jakarta Post’s Linda Yulisman recently talked with Patricia Francis, executive director of the International Trade Center, a joint agency of the World Trade Organization and the United N...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI