Ministry mulls establishing toy museum
The Jakarta Post
In an attempt to preserve culture and local wisdom, the country needs to establish a museum that will house numerous kids’ toys and playthings from across the archipelago.
“I hope Indonesia will soon have a museum of kids’ traditional games. Yogyakarta is seen as the right city to host the museum,” Deputy Education and Culture Minister for Culture Wiendu Nuryanti said here on Sunday...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Papuan football legend killed in house fire