Ministry mulls establishing toy museum
The Jakarta Post
In an attempt to preserve culture and local wisdom, the country needs to establish a museum that will house numerous kids’ toys and playthings from across the archipelago.
“I hope Indonesia will soon have a museum of kids’ traditional games. Yogyakarta is seen as the right city to host the museum,” Deputy Education and Culture Minister for Culture Wiendu Nuryanti said here on Sunday...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage