Ministry mulls establishing toy museum
The Jakarta Post
In an attempt to preserve culture and local wisdom, the country needs to establish a museum that will house numerous kids’ toys and playthings from across the archipelago.
“I hope Indonesia will soon have a museum of kids’ traditional games. Yogyakarta is seen as the right city to host the museum,” Deputy Education and Culture Minister for Culture Wiendu Nuryanti said here on Sunday...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study