Ministry mulls establishing toy museum
The Jakarta Post
In an attempt to preserve culture and local wisdom, the country needs to establish a museum that will house numerous kids’ toys and playthings from across the archipelago.
“I hope Indonesia will soon have a museum of kids’ traditional games. Yogyakarta is seen as the right city to host the museum,” Deputy Education and Culture Minister for Culture Wiendu Nuryanti said here on Sunday...
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Electricity rates will not rise until December: Govt
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- KPK hands over dossier on Miryam to prosecutors
- Unilever inaugurates Rp 1.34 trillion office building