Ministry mulls establishing toy museum
The Jakarta Post
In an attempt to preserve culture and local wisdom, the country needs to establish a museum that will house numerous kids’ toys and playthings from across the archipelago.
“I hope Indonesia will soon have a museum of kids’ traditional games. Yogyakarta is seen as the right city to host the museum,” Deputy Education and Culture Minister for Culture Wiendu Nuryanti said here on Sunday...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Macron in Russia for high
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Scientists discover how breast cancer hibernates: Study