‘Bung’ Karno and Sihanouk were intimate friends
His majesty the king father of Cambodia Sihanouk died in Beijing on Oct. 15, two weeks short of his 90th birthday.
For decades, he played various roles in Cambodian politics since his coronation by the French in 1941: king, prince, head of state, head of the Khmer Rouge, head of the opposition coalition and back again as king and finally as king-father.
He was the last survivor of th...
- Mount Agung in Bali erupts
- Bali airport not disrupted by Mt. Agung eruption
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Jokowi seeks advice from World Bank
- US arrests two Chinese oil company reps in Africa bribery scheme
- E-visa service now available for Indonesians visiting Australia
- Police shoot dead alleged drug dealer from Taiwan
- Indonesian writers share thoughts on Islamic diversity in Brussels
- Airbus gets certification for A350-1000
- Why do we trust Google more than the government?