‘Bung’ Karno and Sihanouk were intimate friends
His majesty the king father of Cambodia Sihanouk died in Beijing on Oct. 15, two weeks short of his 90th birthday.
For decades, he played various roles in Cambodian politics since his coronation by the French in 1941: king, prince, head of state, head of the Khmer Rouge, head of the opposition coalition and back again as king and finally as king-father.
He was the last survivor of th...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move