‘Bung’ Karno and Sihanouk were intimate friends
Jakarta | Tue, November 20 2012 | 11:37 am
PREMIUMHis majesty the king father of Cambodia Sihanouk died in Beijing on Oct. 15, two weeks short of his 90th birthday.
For decades, he played various roles in Cambodian politics since his coronation by the French in 1941: king, prince, head of state, head of the Khmer Rouge, head of the opposition coalition and back again as king and finally as king-father.
He was the last survivor of th...
- Jakarta officials confirm Ahok returned Rp 1.2b in operational funds
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- 7 people caught red-handed by KPK in alleged bribery case
- Further attacks feared
- Ramadhan begins on Saturday, govt says
- Maria Ozawa, Filipino-Spanish BF in first pictorial as a couple
- Govt reshuffles two agencies responsible for oil, gas businesses
- Five people arrested in relation to Jakarta twin suicide bomb attack
- Study finds moratorium does little to curb deforestation
- NU intensifies monitoring to curb radicalism during Ramadhan