JBIC agrees to guarantee Samurai bonds, project loan
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) has agreed to provide a guarantee for the Indonesian government’s Samurai bonds worth ¥60 billion (US$738 million) and issued in Japan this month.
The guarantee signed on Monday with the Indonesian government in Jakarta is the third guarantee provided under JBIC’s Guarantee and Acquisition Towards Tokyo Market Enhancement (GATE) facil...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist