JBIC agrees to guarantee Samurai bonds, project loan
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) has agreed to provide a guarantee for the Indonesian government’s Samurai bonds worth ¥60 billion (US$738 million) and issued in Japan this month.
The guarantee signed on Monday with the Indonesian government in Jakarta is the third guarantee provided under JBIC’s Guarantee and Acquisition Towards Tokyo Market Enhancement (GATE) facil...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab