JBIC agrees to guarantee Samurai bonds, project loan
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) has agreed to provide a guarantee for the Indonesian government’s Samurai bonds worth ¥60 billion (US$738 million) and issued in Japan this month.
The guarantee signed on Monday with the Indonesian government in Jakarta is the third guarantee provided under JBIC’s Guarantee and Acquisition Towards Tokyo Market Enhancement (GATE) facil...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- Swedish defense firm launches defense studies scholarship