JBIC agrees to guarantee Samurai bonds, project loan
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) has agreed to provide a guarantee for the Indonesian government’s Samurai bonds worth ¥60 billion (US$738 million) and issued in Japan this month.
The guarantee signed on Monday with the Indonesian government in Jakarta is the third guarantee provided under JBIC’s Guarantee and Acquisition Towards Tokyo Market Enhancement (GATE) facil...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed