JBIC agrees to guarantee Samurai bonds, project loan
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) has agreed to provide a guarantee for the Indonesian government’s Samurai bonds worth ¥60 billion (US$738 million) and issued in Japan this month.
The guarantee signed on Monday with the Indonesian government in Jakarta is the third guarantee provided under JBIC’s Guarantee and Acquisition Towards Tokyo Market Enhancement (GATE) facil...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Qantas, Jetstar to move to Soekarno-Hatta's Terminal 3