JBIC agrees to guarantee Samurai bonds, project loan
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) has agreed to provide a guarantee for the Indonesian government’s Samurai bonds worth ¥60 billion (US$738 million) and issued in Japan this month.
The guarantee signed on Monday with the Indonesian government in Jakarta is the third guarantee provided under JBIC’s Guarantee and Acquisition Towards Tokyo Market Enhancement (GATE) facil...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Jokowi calls on banks to expand credits to small businesses
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers