JBIC agrees to guarantee Samurai bonds, project loan
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) has agreed to provide a guarantee for the Indonesian government’s Samurai bonds worth ¥60 billion (US$738 million) and issued in Japan this month.
The guarantee signed on Monday with the Indonesian government in Jakarta is the third guarantee provided under JBIC’s Guarantee and Acquisition Towards Tokyo Market Enhancement (GATE) facil...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival