After BPMigas, the next target is Mahakam
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
After “successfully” eliminating BPMigas, some of the individuals who ultimately brought down the former upstream oil and gas regulator through the Constitutional Court are currently keeping their eyes on the fate of the Mahakam block in East Kalimantan.
The Indonesian Resources Studies (IRESS) director Marwan Batubara on Thursday gave a list of demands to the House of Representatives ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash