After BPMigas, the next target is Mahakam
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
After “successfully” eliminating BPMigas, some of the individuals who ultimately brought down the former upstream oil and gas regulator through the Constitutional Court are currently keeping their eyes on the fate of the Mahakam block in East Kalimantan.
The Indonesian Resources Studies (IRESS) director Marwan Batubara on Thursday gave a list of demands to the House of Representatives ...
- Rapper defiantly stares at eclipse, cancels shows
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam