After BPMigas, the next target is Mahakam
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
After “successfully” eliminating BPMigas, some of the individuals who ultimately brought down the former upstream oil and gas regulator through the Constitutional Court are currently keeping their eyes on the fate of the Mahakam block in East Kalimantan.
The Indonesian Resources Studies (IRESS) director Marwan Batubara on Thursday gave a list of demands to the House of Representatives ...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom