RI to apply MICE ‘grand strategy’ next year
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s meeting, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) industry is expected to grow stronger next year, with the country set to implement a national MICE grand strategy to better manage the sector.
In addition, Indonesia will see the completion of infrastructure projects such as the country’s largest convention center, Indonesia Expo in BSD City, Banten, just southwest of ...
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography