RI to apply MICE ‘grand strategy’ next year
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s meeting, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) industry is expected to grow stronger next year, with the country set to implement a national MICE grand strategy to better manage the sector.
In addition, Indonesia will see the completion of infrastructure projects such as the country’s largest convention center, Indonesia Expo in BSD City, Banten, just southwest of ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?