RI to apply MICE ‘grand strategy’ next year
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s meeting, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) industry is expected to grow stronger next year, with the country set to implement a national MICE grand strategy to better manage the sector.
In addition, Indonesia will see the completion of infrastructure projects such as the country’s largest convention center, Indonesia Expo in BSD City, Banten, just southwest of ...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police