Your letters: Learning the history of Rohingya
The Jakarta Post
This is to comment on an article entitled “Myanmar asks RI to help settle Rohingya problem,” (The Jakarta Post, Nov. 21).
A detailed study of the recorded history reveals that both the Rakhine and the Myanmar races are illegal immigrants in occupied Arakan, the homeland of the Rohingya nation, who are the earliest known original indigenous people of the land of Arakan.
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Translation more hobby than work for novelist Murakami
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect