Suburbs see new star-hotels built on the back of growing MICE sector
The Jakarta Post
As demand for the meeting, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) market increases each year in Jakarta’s suburbs, the hospitality business has been growing stronger.
The deputy secretary-general of the Association of Indonesian Hotels and Restaurants (PHRI), Carla Parengkuan, said that domestic and international chain hotels would flourish over the next two to three years in pla...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots