Suburbs see new star-hotels built on the back of growing MICE sector
The Jakarta Post
As demand for the meeting, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) market increases each year in Jakarta’s suburbs, the hospitality business has been growing stronger.
The deputy secretary-general of the Association of Indonesian Hotels and Restaurants (PHRI), Carla Parengkuan, said that domestic and international chain hotels would flourish over the next two to three years in pla...
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft
- At least 13 dead and 50 injured in Barcelona van attack