Suburbs see new star-hotels built on the back of growing MICE sector
The Jakarta Post
As demand for the meeting, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) market increases each year in Jakarta’s suburbs, the hospitality business has been growing stronger.
The deputy secretary-general of the Association of Indonesian Hotels and Restaurants (PHRI), Carla Parengkuan, said that domestic and international chain hotels would flourish over the next two to three years in pla...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India