Suburbs see new star-hotels built on the back of growing MICE sector
The Jakarta Post
As demand for the meeting, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) market increases each year in Jakarta’s suburbs, the hospitality business has been growing stronger.
The deputy secretary-general of the Association of Indonesian Hotels and Restaurants (PHRI), Carla Parengkuan, said that domestic and international chain hotels would flourish over the next two to three years in pla...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles