Suburbs see new star-hotels built on the back of growing MICE sector
The Jakarta Post
As demand for the meeting, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) market increases each year in Jakarta’s suburbs, the hospitality business has been growing stronger.
The deputy secretary-general of the Association of Indonesian Hotels and Restaurants (PHRI), Carla Parengkuan, said that domestic and international chain hotels would flourish over the next two to three years in pla...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins