Etihad launches loyalty program for RI SMEs
The Jakarta Post
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, recently launched its loyalty program for businesses, dubbed BusinessConnect, in Indonesia.
BusinessConnect is the airline’s free mileage earning program for companies between two and 50 business travelers that do not have an airline corporate contract, Etihad said in a statement made available over the weekend.
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018