Etihad launches loyalty program for RI SMEs
The Jakarta Post
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, recently launched its loyalty program for businesses, dubbed BusinessConnect, in Indonesia.
BusinessConnect is the airline’s free mileage earning program for companies between two and 50 business travelers that do not have an airline corporate contract, Etihad said in a statement made available over the weekend.
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism