Etihad launches loyalty program for RI SMEs
The Jakarta Post
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, recently launched its loyalty program for businesses, dubbed BusinessConnect, in Indonesia.
BusinessConnect is the airline’s free mileage earning program for companies between two and 50 business travelers that do not have an airline corporate contract, Etihad said in a statement made available over the weekend.
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D