Etihad launches loyalty program for RI SMEs
The Jakarta Post
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, recently launched its loyalty program for businesses, dubbed BusinessConnect, in Indonesia.
BusinessConnect is the airline’s free mileage earning program for companies between two and 50 business travelers that do not have an airline corporate contract, Etihad said in a statement made available over the weekend.
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote