Etihad launches loyalty program for RI SMEs
The Jakarta Post
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, recently launched its loyalty program for businesses, dubbed BusinessConnect, in Indonesia.
BusinessConnect is the airline’s free mileage earning program for companies between two and 50 business travelers that do not have an airline corporate contract, Etihad said in a statement made available over the weekend.
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday