RI needs to rethink its approach to broadband connectivity
The Jakarta Post
Technology has increasingly become a key concern in policy making, from connecting people to conduct trade, to facilitating countries in becoming a knowledge-based economy. Craig Mundie, chief research and strategy officer at Microsoft Corp., shared with The Jakarta Post’s Mariel Grazella his views on how technology can transform the country’s education sector.
Question: How do you rate...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga